Feb 8, 2010

WE THE PEOPLE SHALL STAND UNITED


"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. " John F. Kennedy

I chose this quote because it says it all. There are people everywhere trying to get Obama and or all the democrats out of office. This, I can deal with however; take the republicans with them.

My congressman, Bill Shuster, asked me to support him in opposing Obama's health care plan. I am all for stopping this health care plan but, I will not support Mr. Shuster in his effort or lack thereof. I asked his staff, what is he proposing to American's on this issue and all I got was directed to a statement he made on the internet, that didn't offer any answer to my question.

I can't accept a person just because he disagrees on the same topics as I. I want someone in office who has a solution, not an excuse to blame someone else. I have no interest in helping anyone stay in office because they have a family to feed and need a paycheck. If you have no solutions to offer then you need to step down and get out of office, so someone else can bring fresh ideas to the table and be productive at the position.

Now this is not a personal attack on Mr. Shuster. This should be the respect held for the particular seat/office by all our politicians. I hear way too many people complaining about the problems instead of actively searching for a solution. If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

We've all heard this sad story before but, do oneself a favor and think about it for a second. I personally do not wish to be a part of the problem anymore. Yes, at some point we have all been or are part of the problem.

Everyone says Obama is the whole problem. Well I can assure you that no one man is the whole problem. History has proven that there is always more than one. Most of you are fully aware of this, so I will not go any further on this.

We spend all this time idolizing politicians and those in office. Why? Has one of them never let you down? Has one never disagreed with you on a single subject? or is it just because he was a democrat or republican like you? I ask that stop your idolizing. Idols fade away. Idols will only let you down.

They are but mere men or women. Please don't idolize because these people portray themselves in a way to mess with our minds. I become irritated from time to time, because I try to talk to people and help Americans realize that we need to unite. The irritation comes from the fact that almost everyone agrees with some of which I deem best for America. Yet, the "almost" is normally the same thing. They are quick to defend the political party of choice.

This is a major issue in our nation. I think it is a pretty simplistic statement and strong one too. " UNITED WE STAND & DIVIDED WE FALL" Political parties are nothing more then dividers amongst the American people. So, why is it that very few in comparison actually see this point?

America, we must stop allowing the corruption of our nation to blind us and even worse turn on each other. Once again I say it,"UNITED WE STAND & DIVIDED WE FALL". Please, I plead with you, rid the tyrants of this tool of leverage. We need a president that won't be lead by the corruption of the banks and corporate America.

We need a Congressman who isn't in his seat because all his buddies from high school didn't do their homework or do not care about issues and just want to help a friend out. The buddy system must come to an end, NOW! The buddy system is part of what allowed the corruption in our government in the first place.

WE THE PEOPLE, must stop voting for the lesser of the evils, and stop voting the evil in PERIOD! That's like me saying "heroine is worse, so I'll just smoke crack instead". That is the dumbest justification or excuse ever.

Time has come my fellow Americans. The time to take our nation back and rise up from the grasp of these nay sayers and false idols. It bares repeating: "WE THE PEOPLE", "UNITED WE STAND", "DIVIDED WE FALL" America, we the the people shall stand united.

No comments:

Post a Comment