Feb 7, 2010

Some thoughts on the Tea Party Convention

I must say that the Tea Party idea is great. Now that I've said that and after watching the convention this weekend, I feel that the corrupt are lurking amongst some of the Tea Partiers. I am hoping that more people within this movement are less like those of which chosen to be seen on TV over the weekend.

I also think that there is a large number of people within the Tea Party movement who are seeking the same change as I and millions of other Americans. I deem it fair to say, that most of the people who joined with this movement, knew no where else to look to. We hear the word revolution tossed around amongst these members and tend to run with it. Please apply caution fellow Americans. We can't allow ourselves to jump on the first bus that comes to the terminal because we don't know it's real agenda or where it plans on going.

Now, please do not take what I say in a disrespectful manner by any means. I am NOT saying the Tea Party movement is bad or wrong. I am saying do as Mrs. Palin said in her speech at the Tea Party convention and vote for who you, as an individual, feels has the interest of the constitution and liberty at heart, not who Mrs. Palin endorses while on stage or anyone endorsed by anyone else.

We American's have become lazy and no longer know our candidates for any office, let alone the white house.We must do our homework. So let us keep the cool guys and big names out of the Tea Party and continue to filter it down to those who are interested in two things. The Consititution of the United States of America and liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment