Jul 7, 2011

From the Managment: Facebook Comment Integration

Dear PennPatriot Blog visitors,

I have now finally figured out how to fully integrated the comments section of PennPatriot Blog with Facebook. The old blogger comment boxes are gone. Many people use Facebook as a way to debate articles and share them with their friends. This new app will allow you to do that all in a couple clicks. So go ahead and share your opinions.

At the end of each article you will see a Facebook comment section. This will allow you to post a comment for other visitors to see as well as sharing the comment along with the article with your friends on your Facebook profile page. This is pretty exciting. If you have any issues with the new system please contact me.

I think I am now a Facebook Developer not to mention a cool blogger :) Just kidding. I hope you enjoy it!

Sincerely,

Randy Potter
Editor/Webmaster
PennPatriot Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment