May 1, 2011

Osama Bin Laden is dead!


Fox News has confirmed about 15 minutes ago that the world's most wanted terrorist is dead. Killed in Pakistan apparently from an attack carried out by US military officials!

If I had a shotgun I would be shooting it in the air right now. So many of my friends and our entire generation's lives was changed because of this man.

To all of my high school and college buddies who fought in Afghanistan and Iraq, and to those who lost their life to protect our freedoms, I'm raising my glass tonight boys.

Ding Dong The SOB is Dead!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Update from The Associated Press:

The Associated Press has confirmed that Osama Bin Laden was killed by U.S. special forces in Pakistan.

PennPatriot's View:

The death of Bin Laden should send a message to every extremists in the Islamic world. If you want to continue your holy war against the U.S. we will find you and kill you no matter what it takes. You won't find glory. You won't become a martyr. In the end it is just you staring down the barrel of justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment