Apr 23, 2012

U.S. Senate candidate, Tom Smith, is the one true shady candidate

REALLY TOM? THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE A LIFELONG DEMOCRAT
The thesaurus describes someone who is shady as one who is not worthy of trust or belief; simply put "an untrustworthy person". In fact, I can't think of a better word than shady to sum up Tom Smith's campaign thus far. I have to say in all my time I've been blogging on state politics, I've never seen a more shady candidate than Tom Smith.

His latest campaign commercial makes you believe that he is the only true conservative candidate running in the Pennsylvania republican primary for U.S. Senate.

That my friends is just laughable.

Tom Smith has some gall considering he was registered democrat for 45 years.

A few months ago, on August 4, 2011, Smith switched his registration to republican, just three weeks before he filed as a U.S Senate candidate as a republican, on August 25, 2011. To this day, Smith has never voted in a Republican primary in his life. Just two years ago, in 2010, Smith was also elected and served as a local Democratic Party committee member in Armstrong County.

Smith also recently made a maximum $2,400 campaign contribution to liberal Pennsylvania Democratic Congressman Jason Altmire. But you got to love how Smith's republican backers like to bring up the fact that Smith also made campaign contributions to conservative candidates as well. Really? Altmire!

Added to all of this, is the fact that Smith was horrible in virtually every debate and didn't seem to fully grasp the questions let alone answer them. There is a big difference between making donations to candidates that will benefit your business and actually and running for elected office.

As a conservative primary voter, I just can't see myself supporting this guy. He seems to be all over the map and is basically a big money business owner who seems to like throwing a bunch of politcal money around.

All the campaign commercials between Welch and Smith that basically highlighting how liberal they both are just made me want to pull my hair out. Considering the fact that Steve Welch voting for Barack Obama and Smith voted for Bob Casey Jr. I just can't see how conservatives can seriously support these idiots.

There is no doubt in my mind that Sam Roher is the best candidate to take our conservative message to the voters in the fall.  So there you go I hope I helped my conservative friends here in Pennsylvania figure this crazy republican senate primary out.

Conclusion, vote for the one candidate that is a life long republican and did not vote for President Obama or Bob Casey Jr.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:00 AM

    Scaringi wouldve been the best choice and then Roher. Unfortunately the seniors of PA know how to pick rhinos since they just elected smith

    ReplyDelete